So, I was driving home from picking up the girls from their Dad's and Kim grabbed my hand and smiled a huge smile.
KIM: "Mom, Guess what? I found the guy I am going to marry." And smiled a bigger smile.
I laughed, lol!
She gave me a dirty look and said: "Mom, don't laugh at me. I'm serious!"
I started giggling but tried to hide it and got another dirty look.
MOM: "So where are you getting married?"
Another dirty look. KIM: "The place with the diamonds on it."
MOM: "Where is that?"
KIM: "It's the Salt Lake Temple Mom!" (With irritation in her voice, lol!)
She is so silly sometimes!!!
KIM: "Mom, Guess what? I found the guy I am going to marry." And smiled a bigger smile.
I laughed, lol!
She gave me a dirty look and said: "Mom, don't laugh at me. I'm serious!"
I started giggling but tried to hide it and got another dirty look.
MOM: "So where are you getting married?"
Another dirty look. KIM: "The place with the diamonds on it."
MOM: "Where is that?"
KIM: "It's the Salt Lake Temple Mom!" (With irritation in her voice, lol!)
She is so silly sometimes!!!
3 comments:
She is a funny girl. So, did she tell you who she was going to marry?
LOL, nope.
Ahh! How cute! If only it was that easy. No worries about not making it to the open house. I wish you guys lived closer so we could see you every blue moon!!
Post a Comment