Monday, August 3, 2009

Kim's First Day of School
















YAY! She had tons of fun! BUT if you look closely at the last picture she was coming out of school all sour faced. I asked her what was wrong and she burst into tears. The teacher was saying Kim did great but was mad at her for the last 15 minutes. I asked Kim again what was wrong and she said; "Mrs. Thacker made me sit by a boy!" She then burst into tears again. LOL!!! SILLY GIRL!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun! First day of school! I'm sure she will get over the sitting by a boy thing real quick! :) BTW - It's about time you updated this blog of yours! I hope you don't wait so long for the next update. ;)

The Girls said...

HA HA HA! She has! She has a crush now!! lol