Friday, October 22, 2010

Canning Spaghetti Sauce

This was my first try at canning ANYTHING! lol. I decided to try spaghetti sauce cause our family LOVES spaghetti! I ended up making a BIG mess and 6 quarts of spaghetti sauce! I was so proud of myself for (to me) attempting the impossible. lol.






My neighbor was kins enough to let me borrow her pressure cooker. (which scared the tar out of me btw!)
ALL FINISHED!!! :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Good job! I bet it will be yummy when it is used.

Anonymous said...

I've only ever canned peach jam. I have a plethora of jars and lids, but just can't seem to get any further than that. I need to get my tomatoes off, if they haven't frozen already, and do something with them...maybe I'll try this! Do you like your recipe?

The Barton Bunch said...

That is awesome! You are welcome to bottle me some since I am not a canning kind of person. ;)

The Girls said...

Love my recipe but it's my normal recipe to make spaghetti sauce. It takes forever though lol.